python bindings

vivek khurana mailing.vivek at gmail.com
Sat Mar 17 13:57:42 CET 2007

HI!

 is there a process for naming projects for openmoko? There are two
posts for python-openmoko in this thread and on the other hand GForge
admin approved pyhton-openmoko project on GForge for my login. I had
made a request for this project on 25th Feburary 2007 and was waiting
for the project to get approved before posting bindings.
 So, do we have any structure here ?
 here is the url for approved project

http://python-openmoko.projects.openmoko.org/
 Also, there is a project called bindings which claims to be working
on bindings for C and python.
 How do ensure which is the "official" python port for openmoko.
 Will seriously need clarification on this.

regards
VK
--
http://creative.linux-delhi.org