debug-board - flashing faild

Robert Michel openmoko at robertmichel.de
Wed Mar 21 18:05:44 CET 2007

Salve Koen!

Thank you for your feedback.

On Wed, 21 Mar 2007, Koen Kooi wrote:
> No real help on your problem, but all p0 debugboards should already have the eeprom
> flashed, so no need for this step. You can check it by attaching it and doing a 'lsusb'.
hmm did I overread that it isn't nessessary?

	 NOTE: FIC has done that for you, in case you have officially
	 been supplied with the board. However, if you are one of the
	 early adopters, the configuration and USB vendorID / productID
	 might have not yet been set correctly.
         http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Debug_Board

p0!=early adapter?

$ lsusb
Bus 001 Device 073: ID 0403:6010 Future Technology Devices
International, Ltd
Bus 001 Device 072: ID 0451:2046 Texas Instruments, Inc. TUSB2046 Hub
Bus 001 Device 001: ID 0000:0000
$

but no device with vendor ID 0x1457.

Greetings,