Asterisk on Openmoko

Perry E. Metzger perry at piermont.com
Sat Mar 31 20:39:14 CEST 2007

"Kannaiyan Natesan" <gbpnkans at gmail.com> writes:
> I don't say what others should use. My question here is whether it is
> possible to have asterisk with openmoko?  It is upto everyones
> interest to decide what i need on my open source device and not yours.

Naturally. You are free to do anything with your phone that you
wish. I would suggest, however, that others are unlikely to want to
spend much time helping with the effort.

> I would love to have asterisk on openmoko for my call needs.

One wonders what needs could possibly be fulfilled by putting PBX
software on a small mobile device with intermittent connectivity, but
you are again free to do anything you like with your phone, including
using it as a projectile weapon or loading Windows CE on it.

Perry