GPS GPL driver.

Paulo Marques pmarques at grupopie.com
Wed May 2 12:58:40 CEST 2007

Koen Kooi wrote:

> esw at alum.mit.edu schreef:
>
>> ps. are you sure that's the right stty line/syntax?  my stty doesn't
>> need the word "speed", it's assumed if it gets a number.
>
> You're right, 'stty -F /dev/ttySAC1 raw 115200 -crtscts cs8 -parenb -cstopb' seems to work
> better, but still a mute uart.

This probably doesn't solve your problem, but you might want to through
a "-echo" in there, to stop the kernel from echoing back all the
characters you send to the serial port.

"cat" won't be reading them and they _might_ be blocking you...

--
Paulo Marques
Software Development Department - Grupo PIE, S.A.

"As far as we know, our computer has never had an undetected error."
Weisert