GtkIconTheme?

Neil Jagdish Patel njp at o-hand.com
Sat Nov 3 10:43:05 CET 2007

Hi,

On Thu, 2007-11-01 at 19:58 -0500, Judson Bishop wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I've been slowly hacking together a little app and am wondering if
> there are standard openmoko icons and where can I find them?   The
> sample app with finger scroll just uses stock icons but I want to make
> sure my app looks "native."

You'd need to include the libmokoui/moko-stock.h header, which contains
a list of moko-stock-icons:

http://svn.openmoko.org/trunk/src/target/OM-2007.2/libraries/libmokoui2/libmokoui/moko-stock.h

> Any other hints would be greatly appreciated

Make sure you call moko_stock_register () shortly after gtk_init (),
otherwise the stock icons won't work :-).

Regards,

Neil