Anjuta IDE extensions (Makefile, autotools)

Shakthi Kannan shakthimaan at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 11:24:01 CET 2007

Hi,

I have written simple extensions for Anjuta-2.2.2 IDE for the OpenMoko
(2007.2) build environment, for two approaches:

* standalone Makefile [1]
* autotools method (single binary target) [2]

Check-out code
==========

For standalone Makefile:

  svn checkout svn://svn.projects.openmoko.org/svnroot/preity-plugin/om-makefile

For autotools method:

  svn checkout svn://svn.projects.openmoko.org/svnroot/preity-plugin/om-autotools

Test
===

Example: om-makefile

  cd om-makefile/trunk
  ./autogen.sh
  sudo make install

To uninstall use:

  sudo make uninstall

Also read the README file.

After installation, you can use these extensions through the project
wizard from File->New Project. Of course, you will require the
OpenMoko build environment. The wizard will prompt for the location of
the build environment. I have it in ~/moko.

Appreciate any feedback regarding the same,

Thanks!

SK

[1] http://free-opensource.qvantel.net/mediawiki/index.php/OpenMoko_Hello_World_Debian_20072#Standalone_Makefile

[2] http://free-opensource.qvantel.net/mediawiki/index.php/OpenMoko_Hello_World_Debian_20072#Autotools_method