Mono GPS interface

Andrew Turner ajturner at highearthorbit.com
Sat Nov 10 15:17:45 CET 2007

I would recommend GeoClue. The purpose is to provide a single API for
accessing any number of available Geolocation mechanisms. With gpsd
your device is required to have GPS - and you then have to write to
another interface if you want to use WiFi, IP, or a service-based
geolocation. Also there is support for handling toponymic geocoding
so if you want to use, or set, by a placename/city/region you can do
that too.

Andrew
(disclaimer, I'm a developer/supporter of geoclue)

--
Andrew Turner
ajturner at highearthorbit.com      42.2774N x 83.7611W