Errors while building openmoko

Per Wolde per.wolde at enea.com
Mon Nov 12 11:42:02 CET 2007

Hi!

At first I want to apologize to interrupt you. But as a newbie to this
openmoko project I prefer to ask you guys when I have an issue or
stumble into problems. So I have a humble question and I that hope
anyone can answer.

While building Openmoko at a debian dist with openmoko makefile it seems
to be some errors. It compiled alright but I didnt get any openmoko
binaries (images). So I looked at the building process and found that I
got a lots of messages like:

ERROR: QA issue: libmudflapth.la failed sanity test (reference to
workdir or installed)
ERROR: QA issue: libstdc++.la failed sanity test (reference to workdir
or installed)
ERROR: QA issue: libmudflap.la failed sanity test (reference to workdir
or installed)
ERROR: QA issue: libsupc++.la failed sanity test (reference to workdir
or installed)
ERROR: QA issue: liblauncher.la failed sanity test (reference to workdir
or installed)
ERROR: QA issue: libclock.la failed sanity test (reference to workdir or
installed)
ERROR: QA issue: libshowdesktop.la failed sanity test (reference to
workdir or installed)
ERROR: QA issue: libsystray.la failed sanity test (reference to workdir
or installed)
ERROR: QA issue: libstartup.la failed sanity test (reference to workdir
or installed)
ERROR: QA issue: libbattery.la failed sanity test (reference to workdir
or installed)

and so forth similarities. Haven't seen any other kind of error
messages.

What is wrong and what can I do to work around it?

Kindly regards,

Per Wolde