MokoFEM Application

Alexandre d'Alton alex at alexdalton.org
Tue Nov 13 14:51:11 CET 2007

Hi All,

Attached is the first version of the MokoFEM application that allows to
display Engineering mode data from the TI Modem.

For now, it only displays some of the neighbour cells informations.

I plan to add GPS support in order to log the seen cells along with current
position in order to create a cell location database. I've already started
that in the MokoStat project, but now that EM data is available from the TI
modem, it worth a complete application.

If you're interested in that application, please try it and feel free to
contribute.

Thanks,

Alex.