GTK vs QTopia vs Android - (was: Re: Android needsapplications) (will be: new vision for openmoko)

Michael Schmidt schmidtm524 at googlemail.com
Fri Nov 16 18:35:41 CET 2007

2007/11/16, Heilpern, Mark <mark.heilpern at authentec.com>:
> In addition to Gabriel's most important observation, it's also worth
> noting that when the issue was debated ad infinitum, there was no clear
> winner of that debate -- instead, lines were drawn close enough to
> center that the incumbent gtk+ won (not that Qt "winning" would have
> necessarily changed anything). The point is that OpenMoko is an _open_
> platform for this very reason

which OS is then on neo phone by default, GTK is right?
That several systems exist is theory, we need to know, which OS is on
the **hardware**.
many user do not know, how to switch the OS on a phone.. so we need to
know, with which it is preconfigured. One List participant said GTK,
can someone officially confirm this?

Other question: will there be soon some other hardware than neo?