pygsmd, alpha release announcement :)

Erin Yueh erin_yueh at openmoko.com
Mon Nov 19 09:38:33 CET 2007

hi,
I tried to build qemu-neo1973 with '--enable-phonesim', but i got a lot of errors about
missing some QT header files. I guess we probably should include more QT lib in
'Makefile.phonesim'.

svn commit log is here:
http://lists.openmoko.org/pipermail/commitlog/2007-October/002932.html

How to use QEMU with phonesim is from here:
http://unadventure.wordpress.com/2007/10/28/qpe-430-plus-qemu/

regards,
erin