ipkg problem

Emre Turkay emreturkay at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 13:49:06 CET 2007

Hi folks, I've created an ipk file for an application I've wrote. However,
when I try to install it I get;

root at fic-gta01:~$ ipkg install fast-charge_0.1_armv4.ipk
Clearing state_want and state_flag for pkg=fast-charge (arch_priority=0
flag=16 want=2)
Nothing to be done
An error ocurred, return value: 4.
Collected errors:
Cannot find package fast-charge.
Check the spelling or perhaps run 'ipkg update'

Does anybody have an idea on what can be wrong?

The CONTROL/control file contents are:

Package: fast-charge
Version: 0.1
Section: openmoko/tools
Architecture: armv4
Depends: libgtkmm-2.4 (>= 2.8)
Maintainer: Emre Türkay <emreturkay at gmail.com>
Source: http://10.2.1.61/fast_charge.tar.gz

Note: The Source parameter is random, there is no such a file at that
location, if I don't put it there the ipkg-build was complaining.

Thanks,

emre