bitbake rm_work error?

Carl Worth cworth at cworth.org
Wed Oct 3 08:00:36 CEST 2007

On Tue, 11 Sep 2007 11:05:13 -0500, Troy Benjegerdes wrote:
> I'm starting to think that it might be a good idea to start a new embedded
> distribution based on using fully distributed version control systemes
> like git or mercurial to check the upstream source code into, then apply
> all the openmoko/openembedded patches, check *those* in, and then do a
> build.

Rod Whitby and I had talked about the same thing. I know I wanted to
try with git, and I think he wanted to use mercurial. We'll have to
see who actually cooks something up first, (and of course that person
gets to choose the system[*]).

-Carl

[*] And anything but monotone will make me happy---I've had nothing
but pain and failure trying to use monotone with OE so far.