gtk-sharp packages available for neo

Mikkel Meyer Andersen openmoko at mikl.dk
Fri Oct 5 16:21:13 CEST 2007

Hi,

I've just began with my OpenMoko for real today (recieved it this
morning), so I'm sorry if this question is too stupid, but I want to be
sure.

Is this meaning that it's possible to make C#-applications to OpenMoko
with GTK as GUI (as opposed to e.g. WinForms)? How much of the Mono
library is supported? I'm having a bit trouble finding documentation on
this on the wiki, sorry.

Regards,
Mikkel Meyer Andersen