OpenMoko boot process - description anywhere?

Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at computer.org
Mon Oct 15 19:01:08 CEST 2007

I am looking to replace some processes loaded during the boot process
of OpenMoko but I do not have a complete overview about the tons
of .conf and .rc and .d files and directories on the OpenMoko system
- I am specialized on MacOS X and Linux/X11/GPE does some things
quite differently.

What I mainly need is to run the X server as usual but not start the
window manager and all the gpe applications, toolbars etc. (but my
own daemons).

Any pointers into which config directories or wiki page I should look
would be really appreciated.

Many thanks,
Nikolaus Schaller

Golden Delicious Computers GmbH&Co. KG
Buchenstr. 3
http://www.goldelico.com

Make the customer come back and not the product