Questions on writing an input method

Claes Mogren claes.mogren at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 22:40:16 CEST 2007

Just a question, have you taken a look at
http://live.gnome.org/Hildon/HildonInputMethod ?

I downloaded the sources and tried to get it all to build natively but that
was as far as I got. It looks fairly sane to me, and maybe good enough to
contribute to instead of starting from scratch.

My hope when I tried to get it working was to see if I could get some kind
of HexInput method working, especially with different char layouts.

Regards,
 Claes