Openstreetmap on openmoko ?

Fred Janon fjanon at gmail.com
Sun Oct 21 08:21:46 CEST 2007

Is there anything done on the Noe to be able to participate to the
OpenStreetMap project by creating new points? Right now, it's a bit tedious
with a GPS and a notebook. Everything could be done on the Neo: capture of
the GPS coordinate, adding a note (street name, type...) and storing all of
them on the Neo until reading to submit to the OpenStreetMap web site, or
even directly submitting it if a connection is available.

Fred