DVB-T

Joshua Layne joshua at willowisp.net
Wed Oct 24 22:32:11 CEST 2007

On Wed, 24 Oct 2007 21:09:36 +0200, "Michael Schmidt"
<schmidtm524 at googlemail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
> did not know if it has been mentioned or if i posted this link
> http://www.gigabytecm.com/eng/gbc_product.feature.aspx?pid=40

looks like you found your phone then. ^(that one)

> Is it possible to add DVB-T  Televison to Openmoko Phone?

if it requires special hardware (which I am virtually certain it does),
then not at this stage, not for this phone

who knows on future releases.

> Thanks, really I regard this a sessential to have DVB-T and not DVB-H or
> DMB !!

Personally, I would never buy a phone with TV hardware, but I am not the
biggest fan of TV.

You can read all about the specs of the new phone here:
http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/GTA02