svn commits to projects.openmoko.org

Lars Hallberg lah at micropp.se
Mon Sep 17 13:47:00 CEST 2007

Michael Goff skrev:

> Great, thanks for the hint. I can checkout via anonymous DAV just fine. But what command do you use to do the anonymous DAV commit? The
standard svn commit errors out for me:

I did a checkout with:

$ svn checkout --username developername
https://svn.projects.openmoko.org/svnroot/finger-keyboard

With my username for developername. I was not asked for a password. Then
i simply do:

$ svn commit -m "log entry"

To commit... Not asked for password then ether. But "Enable Anonymous
Access" is checked in scm->admin.

However.... Was 1½ week ago, NOW it seams not to work, but different error:

~/finger/key2key/trunc$ svn commit -m "dummy test"
Lägger till         trunc/design.txt
svn: Arkiveringen misslyckades (mer information följer):
svn: PROPFIND-förfrågan misslyckades till
"/svnroot/finger-keyboard/key2key/trunc/design.txt"
svn: PROPFIND till '/svnroot/finger-keyboard/key2key/trunc/design.txt':
302 Found (https://svn.projects.openmoko.org)

Sorry for the Swedish, 'misslyckande' is failure, 'förfrågan' is
request, the rest is hopefully understandable.

/LaH