GSM 850?

Lon Lentz lon.lentz at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 16:25:37 CEST 2007

 I have been using a pre-paid sim (from a company that uses Cingular/AT&T's
network I believe) in my Neo since the day I got it. When I first flashed
it, I was able to make calls from it. The last several weeks I have been
getting an error about trying to connect to the network. I thought maybe the
sim wasn't sitting square, but I heard on irc the other night that GSM850
may have been disabled (that the phone has not been FCC approved for 850).

 Is it possible to get an official status on this?