power management

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Fri Sep 28 03:17:45 CEST 2007

Heya, what is the status of the power management on the current neo1973?
I would totally switch to using it, as would many others I've talked to,
if I could use it a whole day...right now, the latest device seems to
not have a long battery life...

I'm curious to that status of this part of the project and/or how others
can help out.

NOTE: Also, the qtopia install hasn't sorted this either...but I can use
the phone on both! So, in terms of priority of completion for the
average use, 1 of two major components is there:

1.) PHONE!!!!
2.) POWER MANAGEMENT (NOOOOO!!!)

THoughts?

Cheers!

Jon

--
Jon Phillips

San Francisco, CA
USA PH 510.499.0894
jon at rejon.org
http://www.rejon.org

MSN, AIM, Yahoo Chat: kidproto
Jabber Chat: rejon at gristle.org
IRC: rejon at irc.freenode.net

Please note: the contents of this email are not intended to be
legal advice nor should they be relied upon as or represented to be
legal advice. Jon Phillips does not represent any organization through
this email address.