drag able etk_scrolled_view

Tick tick at openmoko.com
Tue Apr 1 14:32:22 CEST 2008

Hi Raster,
    Thanks a lot pointing out these points.
I had add a patch indent_fix.patch to fix to format issues,
rename_bounce_check.patch to fix the naming issus, and
magic_number_config.patch to make those magic number can be configured.
I *didn't* touch the etk_config file to make it global.
But put a FIXME there to point out we can do that.
Also I put comments to each functions.
Would you take a look of them again?

Thanks,
Tick