Laforge's Bugzila

Joe Pfeiffer joseph at pfeifferfamily.net
Fri Apr 4 06:27:39 CEST 2008

Kevin Dean writes:
>This is a very minor thing, but if Laf0rge isn't in charge of those
>bugs anymore, is it possible to reassign them to someone who IS in
>charge of them?

My impression is that while his name is on the From: line, what's
really happening is that they're going to everybody who claims to be a
"developer" -- sort of a fish-or-cut-bait situation.  I haven't jumped
up and claimed any of these bugs, but it seems like a really good
approach to seeing if a volunteer can be found to handle them
(semester's over in a month... maybe...) -- or else pruning the
developers list.