dbus failure to connect to the session bus

Shawn Rutledge shawn.t.rutledge at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 19:49:06 CEST 2008

On Mon, Apr 7, 2008 at 4:15 AM, Michael 'Mickey' Lauer
<mickey at openmoko.org> wrote:
>  Most distributions configure dbus to get the addresses through X properties.
>  In OE, we disable this, since we don't want dbus to link against libX11. For
>  OM we might want to change that.

It's good not to link with libX11.  I will be wanting to use it
without X (doing framebuffer graphics for now).

I noticed that on the Nokia 770 this problem doesn't occur: I can ssh
to the device and connect to the session bus.  Makes sense though.