xrender accel for smedia (glamo)

Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman) raster at openmoko.org
Fri Apr 11 06:08:08 CEST 2008

On Tue, 8 Apr 2008 09:21:11 +1000 Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman)
<raster at openmoko.org> babbled:

i've done a preliminary test suite for glamo + xrender. this is special-cased
drawing paths. i have attached the binary for ARM and source tarball. :) this
will help isolate some ops, but should be used in conjunction with expedite
+xrender engine tests.