Testing on 04112008

Allen Lin allen_lin at openmoko.com
Fri Apr 11 10:48:00 CEST 2008

Hi all,

I am using the latest rootfs on_
Openmoko-openmoko-freerunner-image-glibc-ipk-P1-Snapshot-20080410-om-gta02.rootfs.jffs2
<https://people.internal.openmoko.org/openmoko/internal-daily-build/neo1973/deploy/glibc/images/neo1973/Openmoko-openmoko-freerunner-image-glibc-ipk-P1-Snapshot-20080410-om-gta02.rootfs.jffs2>
.
_
1. There is no sound when booting and touch any icon.
2. Neo FreeRunner 52 is always registering...
3. Some noise from receiver but no from headset.
4. Speaker is working but volume is low. If calling via speaker, you can
hear answer tone from speaker. After answered, you have to touch speaker
icon again to hear voice from speaker.
5. Headset is working but have to touch speaker icon. After touch
speaker icon, you can hear voice from speaker and headset both at the
same time.
6. Cannot resume to X after suspend.
7. I can see the green lines after I use Lock Display and Swap
Orientation functions.
8. Battery icon display cannot decrease automatically, you have to
reboot to capture the real one.

I don't think it is good to release.

Regards,
allen