Testing on 04102008

Dodji Seketeli dodji at openedhand.com
Fri Apr 11 14:05:04 CEST 2008

On Thu, 10 Apr 2008 15:59:30 +0800,
Allen Lin <allen_lin at openmoko.com> wrote :

> Hi all,
>
> I am using the latest root filesystem :
> Openmoko-openmoko-freerunner-image-glibc-ipk-P1-Snapshot-20080410-om-gta02.rootfs.jffs2.
> It is much smooth now, but still has some problems.
>
> 1. I can see the green lines after I use Lock Display and Swap
> Orientation functions.

This should be fixed now as I have just committed a new xglamo recipe
that should pull an xglamo version that does not exhibit this problem
anymore. Basically it is back to KAA, without the green lines.

Hopefully the next build you test should have this fixed. In the mean
time, in case you want to quickly re-test, you can grab the ipk the new
xglamo version that is at
http://folks.o-hand.com/dodji/omoko/xglamo/xserver-kdrive-glamo_1.3.0.0+git-r3_armv4t.ipk .

Unfortunately I can't seem to find the bug number of this issue in
bugzilla, so I cannot write any follow up for this issue or even
document it yet.

I hope this helps.

Best regards

Dodji.

--
OpenedHand Ltd.
Unit R, Homesdale Business Center / 216 - 218 Homesdale Road /

Expert Open Source For Consumer Devices - http://www.openedhand.com