Testing on 04102008

Chia-I Wu olv at openmoko.org
Sun Apr 13 22:29:07 CEST 2008

On Fri, Apr 11, 2008 at 02:05:04PM +0200, Dodji Seketeli wrote:
> This should be fixed now as I have just committed a new xglamo recipe
> that should pull an xglamo version that does not exhibit this problem
> anymore. Basically it is back to KAA, without the green lines.
>
> Hopefully the next build you test should have this fixed. In the mean
> time, in case you want to quickly re-test, you can grab the ipk the new
> xglamo version that is at
> http://folks.o-hand.com/dodji/omoko/xglamo/xserver-kdrive-glamo_1.3.0.0+git-r3_armv4t.ipk .
After installing r3, the middle part of openmoko-today is blank in the
first and third tabs.  See the attached screenshots.

Things work fine again after I downgrade to
http://folks.o-hand.com/dodji/omoko/xglamo/xserver-kdrive-glamo_1.3.0.0+git-r2_armv4t.ipk

I am running:

GTA02v5
uImage-2.6.24+git20080413-r0-om-gta02.bin
Openmoko-openmoko-freerunner-image-glibc-ipk-P1-Snapshot-20080413-om-gta02.rootfs.jffs2

--
Regards,
olv