Testing on 04102008

Dodji Seketeli dodji at openedhand.com
Mon Apr 14 12:29:33 CEST 2008

On Mon, 14 Apr 2008 04:29:07 +0800,
Chia-I Wu <olv at openmoko.org> wrote :

> On Fri, Apr 11, 2008 at 02:05:04PM +0200, Dodji Seketeli wrote:
> > This should be fixed now as I have just committed a new xglamo
> > recipe that should pull an xglamo version that does not exhibit
> > this problem anymore. Basically it is back to KAA, without the
> > green lines.
> >
> > Hopefully the next build you test should have this fixed. In the
> > mean time, in case you want to quickly re-test, you can grab the
> > ipk the new xglamo version that is at
> > http://folks.o-hand.com/dodji/omoko/xglamo/xserver-kdrive-glamo_1.3.0.0+git-r3_armv4t.ipk .
> After installing r3, the middle part of openmoko-today is blank in the
> first and third tabs.  See the attached screenshots.

Argh. My bad bad mistake. I could reproduce this issue here when I try
to trigger a scroll.

Actually it is me doing a type, using an "&&" instead of an "&" in an
register access code.

I have a candidate ipk that you can try to see if it fixes the issue for
you at
http://folks.o-hand.com/dodji/omoko/xglamo/xserver-kdrive-glamo_1.3.0.0+git-r4_armv4t.ipk.

Should it fix the issue for you, I will upgrade the recipe accordingly
and commit it.

I am really sorry for the inconvenience.

Dodji.
--
OpenedHand Ltd.
Unit R, Homesdale Business Center / 216 - 218 Homesdale Road /

Expert Open Source For Consumer Devices - http://www.openedhand.com