can't display flash on bowser

thomasg thomas at gstaedtner.net
Wed Apr 16 09:11:50 CEST 2008

Macromedia doesn't even offer a real flashplayer on WinMobile. They only
support FlashLite there - and they once had a full flashplayer for armv4
(til version 6.0, then it stopped).
Even if Macromedia offers a binary - do we _really_ want that on our free
neos?

(Sry Robin for double mail, hit the wrong button :)