State of the ALSA sound scenarios/state files

thomasg thomas at gstaedtner.net
Wed Apr 16 09:18:23 CEST 2008

I can just confirm this - I tried it, but I don't ever want to do that to my
opponent again.
It's barley possible to have a conversion, because it's low on both sides
and the person on the other side of the line will have some ugly noise. I
also played a bit with the alsamixer-settings, but I couldn't get a good
result.