[RFC] change openmoko-panel-gps to notification only?

Michael 'Mickey' Lauer mickey at openmoko.org
Wed Apr 16 17:39:45 CEST 2008

On Wednesday 16 April 2008 16:02:41 Tim Niemeyer wrote:
> * Michael 'Mickey' Lauer <mickey at openmoko.org> [16-04-08 13:49]:
> > With the new framework "team" in place, progress on the dbus APIs and
> > daemons will be made over the next months, so that the panel applets can
> > be competely
>
> Wich new framework "team"? Have i missed something?

After struggling for a bit, I managed to convince the powers that we in
Openmoko seriously need a framework team to concentrate on delivering the
proper software infrastructure underlying our existing and forthcoming
products.

I put the word team in quotes because I'm the only member right now ;) Need to
recruit some folks to join me now :)

:M: