Future Button and LED software spec

Thomas Wood thomas at openedhand.com
Wed Apr 16 21:55:38 CEST 2008

On Wed, 2008-04-16 at 20:04 +0100, Michael 'Mickey' Lauer wrote:
> I recently was informed about some criticism that Openmoko did not specify the
> button and LED usage, so I went forward and specified it.
>
> My RFC is @ http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/FreeRunner/Buttons_and_LEDs
>
> Note that this will be the stock behaviour, i.e. when no special application
> is running. Application-specific overrides should be possible.
>
> Comments?

Is this the place to suggest possible application uses? I'd like to
suggest the "EVENT" LED flashes when there is either new SMS available,
or missed call alert available.

Regards,

Thomas

--
OpenedHand Ltd.

Unit R Homesdale Business Center / 216-218 Homesdale Road /
Bromley / BR1 2QZ / UK             Tel: +44 (0)20 8819 6559

Expert Open Source For Consumer Devices - http://o-hand.com/