[RFC] change openmoko-panel-gps to notification only?

Thomas Wood thomas at openedhand.com
Thu Apr 17 00:38:52 CEST 2008

On 16 Apr 2008, at 22:44, Michael 'Mickey' Lauer wrote:

> [...]
>
> Right. Consistency is important. You should be able to touch anywhere
> in the panel and then a dedicated full-screen status/power dialog will
> come up.

I think this was a behaviour I mentioned in my "UI Review" a little
while back, so I would definitely like to see this implemented.

Windows Mobile does something a little like this but a bit more
interesting. When the status icons are tapped, it brings up a magnified
view of the status area and users can then choose an icon more easily
from that.

Regards,

Thomas

--
OpenedHand Ltd.

Unit R Homesdale Business Center / 216-218 Homesdale Road /
Bromley / BR1 2QZ / UK             Tel: +44 (0)20 8819 6559

Expert Open Source For Consumer Devices - http://o-hand.com/