Anyone receiveing only part of mails? WAS: Re: Mailinglist Header - "Reply-To"

Piotr Duda openmoko at nemezis.eu
Thu Apr 17 21:28:48 CEST 2008

Sorry but I'm going to take this off-topic thread over, and ask another off-topic question.
Does anyone else but me dont get all the messages from OM mailinglists? For example, from
the last days little stormy discussion on distro ml Ive got only one mail from Andy Green.
It is very frustrating to read only parts of mail that another disputants had quoted.
The problem is not only with Andy's mail and not only with distro ml. I was giving just an
example of how irritating it can be when U actually hears only one side of discussion.

Anyone?

Piotr

Joseph Jon Booker pisze:
> On Thu, 17 Apr 2008 17:27:55 +0200