Anyone receiveing only part of mails? WAS: Re: Mailinglist Header - "Reply-To"

Werner Almesberger werner at openmoko.org
Fri Apr 18 00:11:09 CEST 2008

Piotr Duda wrote:
> It is very frustrating to read only parts of mail that another disputants
> had quoted.

FYI, I count 58 mails in this thread, including the ones with the
subject "Re: Openmoko build / R&D vs Integration".

This week seems to have been lucky for me so far, unlike last week,
when Cyrus Murder, true to its name, claimed about 170 of my mails.
I just hope none of them were particularly important :)

- Werner