Booting from SD on GTA01 possible?

Jay Vaughan jayv at synth.net
Fri Apr 18 19:36:02 CEST 2008

> option, but I saw it in the emulator.  Is booting from SD a GTA02-only
> feature or do I just have to upgrade the uboot version on the device
> that I have?

I have a 4gig root-on-SD situation on my gta01 right now, it
certainly works very well, but it is important which version of u-
boot you are running because there was some regression of the root-on-
SD features (u-boot couldn't see and mount the SD on boot) .. so
please check the wiki on root-on-SD for the latest u-boot version
confirmed working.

;
--
Jay Vaughan