ANN: gsm0710muxd 0.9.1 released

Michael 'Mickey' Lauer mickey at openmoko.org
Mon Apr 28 12:00:33 CEST 2008

Hi Marcel,

> what about including the original vala and marshal source files and have
> them auto-generated at compile time.

Not until vala reaches 1.0. I have only one Vala version in OE and I can't
afford updating all vala-users everytime I bump it.

> A simple compile test gives me 159 lines of warnings. These should be
> fixed first since otherwise you start overlooking real bugs where the
> compiler would have warned you.

Well, I should probably remove -pedantic -- without it's down to 6.

> Also never (I mean never) include C files from another C file. If you
> have no idea on how to use autoconf/automake correctly, then ask
> someone.

Hehe, thanks for this "friendly" advice. Actually I do have a clue about
autotools and this part of the MUXer is not my baby, but yes, we'll fix that
later.

:M: