Installer & Launcher Team Status update

Tick tick at openmoko.com
Tue Apr 29 17:47:24 CEST 2008

Hi Daniel,
    It's just a quick solution now.  wep, and wpa  network will be
supported in the future.
Unfortunately, because of a lot of issues.  We have no usable wifi
applet yet. So I would like to give out a quick solution and let other
developing can continue.

After some driver issues has been solved,  I will continue developing
the original Enlazar and that will supports WEP, WPA.

Cheers,
Tick

Daniel Willmann 提到: