Build core openmoko applications using toolchain

Pranav Desai pranavadesai at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 22:22:07 CEST 2008

Hello,

Is it possible to build core openmoko applications like openmoko-dialer2
using the toolchain, without having to build the whole image?

I tried building it and its giving missing library libpulse. I have included
the error below. Does that mean that the toolchain doesn't have required
libraries or am I missing something ?

Thanks

-- Pranav

Part of the error

checking for DIALER... configure: error: Package requirements (dbus-glib-1
                  gtk+-2.0
                  libebook-1.2
                  libgsmd
                  libmokojournal2