Build core openmoko applications using toolchain

Thomas Wood thomas at openedhand.com
Wed Apr 30 10:13:11 CEST 2008

On Wed, 2008-04-30 at 11:50 +0530, Sudharshan S wrote:
> Pranav Desai wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > Is it possible to build core openmoko applications like openmoko-dialer2
> > using the toolchain, without having to build the whole image?
> >
> > I tried building it and its giving missing library libpulse. I have included
> > the error below. Does that mean that the toolchain doesn't have required
> > libraries or am I missing something ?
> >

> You are missing the development packages of the dependencies. Once you
> have them installed on the host, you are all set.
>
> http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/How_to_run_OpenMoko_Apps_on_PC

Also, if you're actually trying to build applications to run on the
Neo, the downloadable toolchain is out of date so may well have missing
dependencies by now.

Regards,

Thomas

--
OpenedHand Ltd.

Unit R Homesdale Business Center / 216-218 Homesdale Road /
Bromley / BR1 2QZ / UK             Tel: +44 (0)20 8819 6559

Expert Open Source For Consumer Devices - http://o-hand.com/