Tiny GPS application

Matthias Hentges oe at hentges.net
Fri Jan 4 00:46:02 CET 2008

Am Donnerstag, den 03.01.2008, 20:52 +0100 schrieb Lucas Bonnet:
> Matthias Hentges a écrit :
> >> Does this mean that one day it will be integrated into OpenMoko ?
> >
> > Not exactly. It means it will probably make it into the OM feeds, and
> > everyone owning an OM device can install it w/o resorting to external
> > feeds and packages.
>
> Ok got it, thanks.
>
> >> Right. Is there some documentation available anywhere on the wiki about how
> >> to make one's application desktop-friendly? I can't seem to find anything
> >> relevant with "desktop" as my search term.
> >
> > No worry, the .desktop is trivial. All I need is an Icon for it.
>
> Okay, first try:
> http://forge.bearstech.com/trac/browser/openmoko/gps/icon.png (the SVG source
> file is also in the repository, license GPLv2/v3, as usual).
>
> Feel free to improve it, I'm terrible at drawing :)

I dont find it terrible at all, it integrates w/ the OpenMoko theme very
nicely ;)
http://scap.linuxtogo.org/files/6baf11a12cd36b92ea38bd82399b7dbe.png

--
Matthias 'CoreDump' Hentges
Cologne / Germany

Webmaster of Hentges.net & Embedded Linux Developer
GPG ->  gpg --keyserver gpg-keyserver.de --recv-keys 0xAF3030D9

My OS: Debian SID: Geek by Nature, Linux by Choice