Tiny GPS application

Matthias Hentges oe at hentges.net
Sat Jan 5 13:23:56 CET 2008

Am Samstag, den 05.01.2008, 13:12 +0100 schrieb Lucas Bonnet:
> Matthias Hentges a écrit :
>
> > I completely forgot to ask you to add the .desktop to your repository if
> > possible? (Just for completeness sake) The one I used can be seen here:
>
> Yup, done. I also renamed the icon to openmoko-gps, to reflect the .desktop file.

Unfortunately there already _is_ an icon named openmoko-gps in the
rootfs (it just isn't used for anything now). That's why I renamed your
icon to the (not very witty) "openmoko-gps2".
--
Matthias 'CoreDump' Hentges
Cologne / Germany

Webmaster of Hentges.net & Embedded Linux Developer
GPG ->  gpg --keyserver gpg-keyserver.de --recv-keys 0xAF3030D9

My OS: Debian SID: Geek by Nature, Linux by Choice