emulated openmoko and wifi?

Mikkel Meyer Andersen openmoko at mikl.dk
Mon Jan 14 13:39:49 CET 2008

Hi,

Well, isn't sufficient/wouldn't it be reasonable to make a connection
layer or a concept of connection in the program. In that way the
application wouldn't care whether the connection was made through WLAN,
EoUSB, or [...]. It would both be nice afterwards and while developing
the program. Or am I missing a point here?

Regards,
Mikkel.