Any OS X developers out there working with OpenMoko?

Jay Vaughan jayv at synth.net
Fri Jan 25 12:02:11 CET 2008

> Is my impression wrong or have you all already bought an iPodTouch
> or iPhone and waits for the SDK?

i'm working fulltime on a macbook pro, but for all my openmoko work i
just use ubuntustudio on parallels .. there's no real need, from my
point of view, to have native apps when VM just solves the problem
entirely and gives adequate performance to boot.  its like carrying
around a mac and a linux box in the same machine ..

;
--
Jay Vaughan