Internacionalization to Spanish OpenMoko

Jeffrey Steve Borbón Sanabria jeffreysteve at gmail.com
Tue Jul 1 06:10:38 CEST 2008

Hello everybody

Last week I attend to a Sean Moss talk in Colombia's Campus Party. I
talk to him and ask about translation to spanish of the software and
tools of OpenMoko development, he told me that maybe in this mailing
list I could get some help and indications to involve with the project
and give some help as a traslator.

Actually I've work as a traslator of KDE project (Kdeadmin branch),
Inkscape, Kdissert, View your Mind, and other projects, so I think that
maybe I can help a bit :)

I hope your answeers.

Jeffrey Steve Borbón Sanabria
Director revista Essentia Libre