Real Time kernel any experience?

David Samblas Martinez dsamblas at yahoo.es
Wed Jul 2 15:15:39 CEST 2008

A quick and awesome response ;)

I will keep in mind that, 1us is a really quick reaction time (like your replies  ;)) but the goal is for running a plc software  so I need to assure a regular latency time more than  the quickest time possible( but it helps to know than this react time is even possible).

kernel is able to connect with the high precision clocks of the arm processor?