Building FSO from source : "Perhaps the file system was created with the wrong erase size?"

Julien Cassignol ainulindale at gmail.com
Fri Jul 4 08:52:03 CEST 2008

Hi everyone,

Recently, I managed to (at last) end the build process of my FSO
image. There was no error, no particular thing during the build
process.
I eagerly flashed it then runned it on qemu.

It looks as if booting fine until it outputs tons of :

Node at 0x00003c18 with length 0x00000519 would run over the end of
the erase block
Perhaps the file system was created with the wrong erase size?
jffs2_scan_eraseblock(): Magic bitmask 0x1985 not found at 0x00003c1c:
0x0519 instead

You'll find the log there : http://www.calaquendi.org/moko/moko.log

Has anybody seen that already ?

Thanks,