Help with creating a high-functionality, high-stability FSO/ASU based release

Kevin Dean kevin at
Fri Jul 4 16:04:30 CEST 2008

I've entered in my interest, and I'm even willing to do the official
testing but I've not entered my name in that until I see how the
buildsystem works out - I can't review images that I can't build or
download. :)