Help with creating a high-functionality, high-stability FSO/ASU based release

Mike (mwester) mwester at dls.net
Fri Jul 4 17:02:03 CEST 2008

I'll volunteer to assist on kernel and the base image maintenance.

This is a community project, not an Openmoko (the company) project -- as
such I suggest that for the infrastructure we consider using the
development environment (and repository) that the OM git repository
originally derived from, and remains loosely in sync with.  That would
be the OE (OpenEmbedded) stuff.

I'll also suggest that we begin using a community development IRC
channel for those interested in development (of any sort), I propose
#openmoko-cdevel on freenode (since #openmoko-devel is already taken,
and is closed).

Regards,
Mike (mwester)